Hello,

What do you think of this one please?

Thank you,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lenny W; 05-12-2020, 12:42 PM. Reason: Outside image hosting

Original shield with grey background.

Mike

Comment

I recognize this photo, this is from a Totocollecione seller. I bought the very same shield from the seller and he sent me a different one instead. Took me a while to get a refund, he plays dumb and provides only partial refund. Had to argue with him THREE times to get my money returned as every time he did not provide a full refund. I am still short, but got most of my money back. Waste of time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by Askold View Post
        I recognize this photo, this is from a Totocollecione seller. I bought the very same shield from the seller and he sent me a different one instead. Took me a while to get a refund, he plays dumb and provides only partial refund. Had to argue with him THREE times to get my money returned as every time he did not provide a full refund. I am still short, but got most of my money back. Waste of time and money.
        Same here

Comment

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

I bought the Falangist blue shirt on the e-estand and got the contact from the seller who is a friend of the shield guy... I am really disappointed, I wanted to buy this shield, but if the guy never send the good one then I think it is just a waste of time and money as you said...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X