JR. on WAF - medamilitaria@gmail.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darre Irminsul tapestry..... Museum quality repro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i have a quality color pic.. but i cant recall which reference its in.

i want to say its "heinrich himmler's camelot".

Comment

Jerry, you are correct. It is illustrated in that wonderful reference by Mr. Cook.

Comment

can anyone post it? Thanks Rich
        Originally posted by Paul Carter View Post
        Jerry, you are correct. It is illustrated in that wonderful reference by Mr. Cook.

Comment

i'll attempt to get a good snap of it... but it may not be until the weekend.

a fantastic one of a kind piece of SS art. i wonder who owns it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerry c. View Post
            i'll attempt to get a good snap of it... but it may not be until the weekend.

a fantastic one of a kind piece of SS art. i wonder who owns it.
            Be careful, I was warned it was a "copy right" infringement via pm from the publisher last night and I had actually looked on amazon prior to that to purcase a copy (wont be making that mistake I guess) Thanks for weveryones comments & help in the matter! I enjoy sharing my discoveries/ treasures with EVERYONE in the collector community!

Comment

RD,

Congrats on the nice repro tapestry. It is very nice.

Not trying to get you angry but...

It is not a matter of sharing...it is personal work product and someone's livelihood.

just buy a copy of the book...it will bring you joy and knowledge and will be one of your favorite books, I promise!

Comment

I agree 100% that it is a great book (and a must-have for some of us) but where can he buy a copy of it? As I recall it sold out pretty fast (pre-ordered mine) and I'm not aware of a 2nd edition. Besides, taking a single photo is considered "fair use" in copyright-law so long as the source is mentioned.

Oh, and RD; I still want that one so when you grow tired of it send a mail. It is absolutely stunning.

Originally posted by Capt. R View Post
                RD,

Congrats on the nice repro tapestry. It is very nice.

Not trying to get you angry but...

It is not a matter of sharing...it is personal work product and someone's livelihood.

just buy a copy of the book...it will bring you joy and knowledge and will be one of your favorite books, I promise!

Comment

Heinrich Himmler's Camelot

The book "Heinrich Himmler's Camelot" has been and continues to be available directly from the publisher for only $65 plus shipping, handling & insurance. See www.questknights.com for ordering and contact information. Unfortunately the publisher cannot accept credit cards or PayPal, so be prepared to pay by other means. The book is also sold by some retailers, at their set prices, who accept credit cards.

Reproducing a photograph from the book is NOT "fair use." Please respect copyrights. Thank you.

Comment

Great book. One of my faves. Highly recommend it.

Comment

PS I bought mine from aberdeenbookstore.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X