Sniper scope Zeiss Zielsechs, complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper scope Zeiss Zielsechs, complete

My new aquisition......did not think I would buy sniper scopes again as there is sooooooooooo much faked stuff on the market, but here I could not resist. Always wanted a Military Zielsechs, and then this ;-)
    The scope itself seems totally unused. I do not think it was ever on a Mount. Comes with the rubber eyecap and the leather lens covers, whereby one of them is WaA accepted. The visibility is cristal clear, recticle 1.

Pls excuse the bad pics.....quick pics with Handy and all excited. I know it deserves better pics.

Hope you like it as I do!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Is this scope really that uninteresting? No comments or opinions?

Comment

Actually this is a VERY Interesting Scope . Very hard Scope to find and with the Lens Covers and Rubber Eyecup You should be very happy to have found it . Its in the correct Serial Range and everything that I can see it looks to be a Legitimate and Original 6x Zielsechs The Lens Covers are also Very Rare item . Congratulations on a Super Scope & Lens Covers and Eye Cup

The Main Tube should be Black Paint and Rear Lens Housing should be Blued , which from Pics it appears to be just that . Best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by SINGLE CLAW View Post
          Actually this is a VERY Interesting Scope . Very hard Scope to find and with the Lens Covers and Rubber Eyecup You should be very happy to have found it . Its in the correct Serial Range and everything that I can see it looks to be a Legitimate and Original 6x Zielsechs The Lens Covers are also Very Rare item . Congratulations on a Super Scope & Lens Covers and Eye Cup

The Main Tube should be Black Paint and Rear Lens Housing should be Blued , which from Pics it appears to be just that . Best Regards
          Thanks, Dave! I thought there will be some interest ;-)

And yes, main tube painted black, rear lens housing blued.

This Piece was never in a Collection before, so I am very happy to have found it. Now I Need to be lucky and find the Mount ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by bergler View Post
            Thanks, Dave! I thought there will be some interest ;-)

And yes, main tube painted black, rear lens housing blued.

This Piece was never in a Collection before, so I am very happy to have found it. Now I Need to be lucky and find the Mount ;-)
            In case your not aware of this fact , You will need to find a Sauer LSR Mount .
            I have never seen a Gustloff LSR with Zeiss Zielsechs , I have only seen them with Sauer LSR`s . Best Regards

PS . Its a Prestine cond.Piece . I have a Sauer LSR with Zeiss 6X the Rifle and Mount are 100% Matching . Again Very Happy for You finding it .

Comment

Very nice indeed!
              Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

In case your not aware of this fact , You will need to find a Sauer LSR Mount .
                I have never seen a Gustloff LSR with Zeiss Zielsechs , I have only seen them with Sauer LSR`s . Best Regards

PS . Its a Prestine cond.Piece . I have a Sauer LSR with Zeiss 6X the Rifle and Mount are 100% Matching . Again Very Happy for You finding it .
                Hi, many thanks for the Details.......one question to it:

I knew I Need a LSR Mount, but I am not Aware of the difference between a Sauer and a Gustloff Mount. Is it the width of the bands, or else?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bergler View Post
                  Hi, many thanks for the Details.......one question to it:

I knew I Need a LSR Mount, but I am not Aware of the difference between a Sauer and a Gustloff Mount. Is it the width of the bands, or else?

Thanks!
                  Gustloff Mounts will Only have Numbers No Letter Suffix , You should look for a Wide Band Mount these are the easiest to find . A Sauer Mount will have Letter Suffix after Serial Number , for example 2476 w or 736 x . I will keep an eye out for such an LSR Mount if I see one I will let you know . Best Regards .

Comment

Gustloff Mounts will Only have Numbers No Letter Suffix , You should look for a Wide Band Mount these are the easiest to find . A Sauer Mount will have Letter Suffix after Serial Number , for example 2476 w or 736 x . I will keep an eye out for such an LSR Mount if I see one I will let you know . Best Regards .
                    Thanks a lot for your great Information and clarification!

Comment

Hello, I want to bring this topic up again.......is it possible to have a Zielsehcs on a turret mount? I saw one and this is why am asking....cound this be the case, or NEVER?
                      Thanks!

Comment

Yes its possible to find a Zeiss Zielsech`s on Turret Mount . Definitely used on Low Turret Rifles as for High Turret IMHO it could also be possible , but I have never seen an Original nor do I know anyone that has one in there collection . Zeiss Zielsechs were also used on SSR Rifles .

Comment

Many thanks! Would Ser# 770xx be one in the correct range?

Comment

Ser# 770XX could thearetically be correct for an LSR as I have had one LSR Mount & 6X in 770XX range , but impossible for me to answer on if its correct for SSR , LT or HT because as I only know of 1 LT Zeiss example but I do not know the Scope Ser# and other 2 types I have never seen nor do I know of any legitimate/original examples .

Comment

Thank you! I will try to get it and then we see if it is a good one or a not so good one........

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X