AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K98 grenade launcher for review unissued!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K98 grenade launcher for review unissued!

Hello collectors. I recently acquired this rare unissued k98 grenade launcher complete with the sight tool and case. The grenade is inert (in fact it is a dummy replica). Enjoy!

I am looking for a mint Kampfpistole to add to my collection. I am offering anyone $2500 to $3000 for anyone who has one.

Photos are small. Here is a larger image. I am still practicing my photography.

I AM LOOKING FOR A MINT KAMPFPISTOLE TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION. I AM OFFERING ANYONE $2500 TO $3500 FOR ONE IN MINT CONDITION THAT HAS HARDLY NO WEAR ON IT OR IS IN NEAR MINT TO MINT CONDITION.
    Last edited by GRENAIDER; 01-25-2017, 12:47 AM.

Comment

LUCKY just LUCKY! I am shocked that it's in such amazing condition. Too bad we can't own one in California. I'm sure our members here will enjoy this as much as me.

Comment

Perfect!

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by LACOLLECTOR View Post
          LUCKY just LUCKY! I am shocked that it's in such amazing condition. Too bad we can't own one in California. I'm sure our members here will enjoy this as much as me.
          The residents of california have to be prevented from the numerous rifle grenade attacks that have been perpetrated over the years.
          Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Very nice set you got there. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff V View Post
              The residents of california have to be prevented from the numerous rifle grenade attacks that have been perpetrated over the years.
              At least im not in CALIFORNIA!

I AM LOOKING FOR A MINT KAMPFPISTOLE TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION. I AM OFFERING ANYONE $2500 TO $3500 FOR ONE IN MINT CONDITION THAT HAS HARDLY NO WEAR ON IT OR IS IN NEAR MINT TO MINT CONDITION.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X