Trusted online dealer for k98?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trusted online dealer for k98?

Can anyone recommend a good trusted dealer with a website for k98k's? I know of simpsons and brocks guns but I think Brocks guns is no longer an active seller. Thanks.

Originally posted by ccnrecon View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good trusted dealer with a website for k98k's? I know of simpsons and brocks guns but I think Brocks guns is no longer an active seller. Thanks.
    Simpsons is the only dealer I am aware of that lists specific rifles with prices, photos, and accurate descriptions. Beyond that, I'd recommend one of the auction sites and do a search for the specs you are looking for. I have bought many K98's via private party online and auction sites.

Comment

I would suggest you venture over the 98K forum. They are great and have a vast knowledge of the 98K. If you are looking to purchase a 98K, they will help you and that will save you a lot of headaches and money!

Comment

Originally posted by tanker View Post
        I would suggest you venture over the 98K forum. They are great and have a vast knowledge of the 98K. If you are looking to purchase a 98K, they will help you and that will save you a lot of headaches and money!
        +1, a wealth of information there.

Comment

Originally posted by tanker View Post
          I agree 100%. Great site and people. If you attend (SOS) Show of Shows in Louisville, KY many members of the 98k forum will be there to help as well as the authors of the books on 98Ks Mike Steves & Bruce Karem. I hope this helps some.. BILL in N.C.

BILL

Comment

Originally posted by ccnrecon View Post

Yes, Hugh Brock passed away early 2016. His collection was sold off partly via gun shows and his website before his passing, and partly in the Rock Island Spring Auction afterwards as I recall.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X