No announcement yet.

Panzerfaust 60, Opinions Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no it is mistake , tubes are same only inside powder in 100 are in two parts in Pzf60 in one

Comment

Originally posted by duv View Post
      no it is mistake , tubes are same only inside powder in 100 are in two parts in Pzf60 in one
      I see, so the bolt at the back holds the 2nd charge in place inside the tube ?

Will get some better pictures done when I have put it back together, those were a little rushed

Do you think the warhead does have camo paint ?

Thanks
      Martin

Comment

exactly my English is not good

I don't think it is camo paint,
        You are probably little disappointed with this what you found under the trigger

but I think it is still very niece panzerfaust

Comment

exactly my English is not good

I don't think it is camo paint,
          You are probably little disappointed with this what you found under the trigger

but I think it is still very niece panzerfaust
          No problem with your english, its very good.
          Not sure about the camo paint, to me i think it is paint, can see 2 shades of green and and reddish brown, I have seen these colours on relic helmets I have cleaned up.

A little dissapointed about the trigger mechanism, but I have a new safety slide to go in it !
          Attached Files

Comment

in very nice condition

Comment

in very nice condition
              Thanks Duv

I may do some slight repair work with the trigger mechanism, maybe mig weld some small pieces of metal in to replace whats lost, its not missing much really

Also, do you thnk its best putting it all back together, including inserting the tail boom back in the tube or is it best leaving it all seperate ?

Cheers

Comment

If I were you I would also decide to weld it,
                clean carefully pipe inside and put it all back together if you want to show it with mannequin

or buy tail in not as good condition and put together with this faust,
                and this very nice complete tail show separately.

Comment

If I were you I would also decide to weld it,
                  clean carefully pipe inside and put it all back together if you want to show it with mannequin

or buy tail in not as good condition and put together with this faust,
                  and this very nice complete tail show separately.
                  Hi Duv,

Yes, thats what I was thinking, get another tail and insert that, and keep the other seperate

Yes, I am pretty good with a Mig, will repair the rotten sections of the trigger assembly then it will all be solid

Comment

Nice item. But I don't think the warhead has camouflaged paint on it. It does look similar to burnt blistered paint i've found on relics from trash holes. But it is good to see fine traces of the Starker Feuerstrahl labelling on the sides.

Kind Regards,
                    Simon

Comment

Awesome item, very nice condition. I would love to have one like this. I agree that it is most likely not camo paint.

Comment

Thanks guys, it looks better than the pictures give it credit, when i have properly cleaned it and put back together will post more

Will have to think more about the possible camo paint on the warhead, there does seem to be multiple layers of paint on it ? dark green, base colour green and then another bronze colour ?.....

Comment

Warhead
                          Attached Files

Comment

Just a few more pictures of what is in fact a Panzerfaust 100, and not a 60 as I first thought, thanks to Duv !
                            Attached Files

Comment

Bringing this old post back up because I have never seen a powder charge screw on the TOP of the tube. I understand that they could do it because there is no mechanism on top to prevent that as on the 30 and 60, it is just these are the first pictures I've seen of it being done !

Anybody seen this before ?

Thanks for your replies !

Regards,
                              Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X