Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed MG34/41 Parts

Hello,

I have been collecting parts for the MG34S and MG34/41 parts for going on four years. I need the pictured parts yet.
    Attached Files

MG34/41 Parts

Hello,

I now have three original long levers for the top cover. I still need a short top cover lever, feed tray and top cover markerd MG34/41 or MG34S. Thanks.

Michaelangelo

Comment

Have you tried posting on www.mg42.us ? Its not very active but its still the center of the MG34/42 forum world.

Comment

ima.com

You can also try ima.com, they used to be on the east coast but moved
        to California. They may not have the part adv. but if you give them ring
        of email they might be able to help.

Peto at point

Comment

MG34/41 Parts

Hello,

I have been posing on the MG34/41 forum for a number of differnet militaria vendors about parts and have gotten a a few parts that way. I emailed ima today. Thanks.

Michaelangelo

Comment

Nice to know you are still getting new parts. I'd really like to have one of your's but I'll stick to my regular 34's. Good luck

Carles

Comment

MG34/41 Parts

I still need and original short top cover lever, feed tray and top cover. I have modified an MG34 feed tray so that it will fit the receiver and have had a short top cover lever made. I have also had a top cover made. It looks pretty good but needs to be marked and tweaked by using larger rivets on the front part of it. All help is appreciated.

Michaelangelo

Comment

MG34/41 or MG34S feed tray

Have been collecting parts for the MG34S or MG34/41 for roughly 12 years now. Just got the matching complete top cover to one of the guns last week. Am still in need of the gun's feed tray. Got the parts thanks to people on this site.

The MG34S of MG34/41 feed tray differs from a 34 feed tray in its width and the fact that the metal holding the spring is rolled under the feed tray on both sides. It is roughly 2mm wider than the MG34 feed tray because the receiver is wider on the test models. Have original parts to trade.

Now have a tripod for this gun too.

Michaelangelo

Comment

Originally posted by michaelangelo View Post
                  The MG34S of MG34/41 feed tray differs from a 34 feed tray in its width and the fact that the metal holding the spring is rolled under the feed tray on both sides. It is roughly 2mm wider than the MG34 feed tray because the receiver is wider on the test models.
                  Is this suitable?

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Original-WH-...gAAOSwwS5d0X2g

Comment

Seems to be a standard one. See in the first pic, that tray has some different cutouts.

Carles

Comment

Mg34/41

That is the standard feed tray. The right side is a flat surface that fits against the receiver.

The right side on a 34S or 34/41 is rolled with a spring in it like the left side of a 34 feed tray.

Michaelangelo

Comment

MG34/41 Top cover

In December I was able to purchase a matching complete top cover for one of my guns. I was able to do that thanks to a member of this site. Still need a feed tray but am not holding my breath. Have been exceptionally fortunate to find what I have found to date.

Michaelangelo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X