This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PPK 302113k

I recently bought a Walther PPK serial number 302113 K and was told on the Walther Forum it was issued to Einsatzgruppe C,
    RSHA
    Hope to have it soon, as it will be part of my small collection for now

and hope to do some more research on it.

Seamaster
    Last edited by seamaster; 04-26-2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Luger ID

I have a piece that was brought back from WW2 by a relative (along with some other treasures) it has what we believe to be the German soldiers name and serial number on it, any way to trace anything like this. Thank you, Mel

Comment

I have a PPk Walther with SN 413843 k and I think this is 5 RSHA variation , but if can anybody help me to find more details , thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by vladimirdjordje View Post
            I have a PPk Walther with SN 413843 k and I think this is 5 RSHA variation , but if can anybody help me to find more details , thanks.

Comment

Please provide close-up well focused photos of the base plate serial numbers.

Comment

Variation?

I have mint PPK SN 279679k with matching mags. Very high end online dealer insists its Variation 5. I think its 4. Will post pix soon.

Comment

I mean 6

Comment

The serial number that you have provided should photos prove it to be authentic, would place it as a Type 5 variation.
                    These occur from approx serial number 230 XXX K to a high of 355 XXX K.
                    Per the Gold Edition of "SS Walther PP/PPK Identification & Documents".

Comment

Steve just bought your book. Should be here Monday. It's in mint condition. Daughter is pro photographer and is taking high res photos this weekend.
                      Just found another one on a low end pawn shup site for #350

Comment

Original List of PPKs Issued to Einsatzgruppen

It has been awhile, but I realized I never posted the original list of the PPKs sent to the Einsatzgruppen in Pretsch for use in the approaching Russian campaign. So I am attaching it here. As the RSHA arsenal never received a documented receipt for the pistols, it requested of the static Einsatzgruppen reports of the whereabouts of those pistols received by their units. The only report in the archives is shown at the beginning of this thread. This list is from public domain, the National Archives.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
                          It has been awhile, but I realized I never posted the original list of the PPKs sent to the Einsatzgruppen in Pretsch for use in the approaching Russian campaign. So I am attaching it here. As the RSHA arsenal never received a documented receipt for the pistols, it requested of the static Einsatzgruppen reports of the whereabouts of those pistols received by their units. The only report in the archives is shown at the beginning of this thread. This list is from public domain, the National Archives.
                          Unfortunately, the list I posted last April was a Photobucket link and they have wiped out access to those links unless one subscribes or limits content to a very small amount of storage. So here is the list of PPKs intended for delivery to Einsatzgruppen preparing for duty in Pretsch. However, the units departed before delivery and the guns had to follow the units for delivery. This list was not copied from someone's book, but acquired by me from National Archives file microfilm I purchased.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X