Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Arms Inc.

Hey all,
    I was wondering if anyone has ever bought anything from Classic Arms Inc. I have been saving up to buy a Mosin-Nagant M38 or M91/30 from them. The prices are crazy low (Mosin-Nagant M91/30, round reciever= $69.95! ). They also sell Russian Capture Kar98ks for $229.95-$269.95! I wanted to check if they are reputable and sell good quality stuff. Also, do you need a license to purchase a bolt-action rifle from them?

MauserKar98k

Classic Arms

Originally posted by MauserKar98k View Post
    Hey all,
    I was wondering if anyone has ever bought anything from Classic Arms Inc. I have been saving up to buy a Mosin-Nagant M38 or M91/30 from them. The prices are crazy low (Mosin-Nagant M91/30, round reciever= $69.95! ). They also sell Russian Capture Kar98ks for $229.95-$269.95! I wanted to check if they are reputable and sell good quality stuff. Also, do you need a license to purchase a bolt-action rifle from them?

MauserKar98k
    They are 100% N.C. good Dealers, you will get good quality items... All Items have to be sent to your local FFl dealer then transferred to you unless you are a NC resident then you can buy from them at the gun shows here in NC or pick up at there offices.....BILL

Comment

Originally posted by BILL GRIST View Post
      They are 100% N.C. good Dealers, you will get good quality items... All Items have to be sent to your local FFl dealer then transferred to you unless you are a NC resident then you can buy from them at the gun shows here in NC or pick up at there offices.....BILL
      Great, I'm glad to hear that they are reliable! Sorry, what is an FFl dealer? Does this mean that they will ship it to my closest licenced gun store?
      Last edited by MauserKar98k; 10-15-2006, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by MauserKar98k View Post
        Great, I'm glad to hear that they are reliable! Sorry, what is an FFl dealer? Does this mean that they will ship it to my closest licenced gun store?
        That is correct, a FFl is a Federal Firearms Licence.. And if your out of state it means that your local gun shop/store can recieve the weapon for you then transfeer it to you...BILL

Comment

Or if you have a C&R you can have it shipped directly to you. You can go to your local sheriffs department and have them get you one but you have got to be 18 and no criminal record(no criminal record but dangit I am only 15) M91/30s are really good guns, I had a few.

Comment

Originally posted by BILL GRIST View Post
            That is correct, a FFl is a Federal Firearms Licence.. And if your out of state it means that your local gun shop/store can recieve the weapon for you then transfeer it to you...BILL
            Or you can get a Curio and Relic license 03 and they will ship it right to you. $30 for three years and you can then order and purchase C&R guns online and across state lines. Pays for it self after avoiding 1 or 2 transfer fees from having it delivered to a gun shop.

By the way, heard nothing but good things about Classic Arms. They usually show up with a good assortment at the area gunshows though I did notice the prices are $10-$20 more at the gunshow than online.

Jack T

Comment

I have been to a gunshow lately and they had 10 50gallon drums full of Mosins and they were 39.95 each. If I only had more money I couldve had my own private army!!

Comment

Originally posted by totenkopf059 View Post
                I have been to a gunshow lately and they had 10 50gallon drums full of Mosins and they were 39.95 each.
                Whoa, I wish I could have been there! Although, only 1 Mosin would be enough for me right now. A Mosin for only $39.95? Increadible!

Comment

How old are you? If you are 21 you can get pistols. I remember seeing an all matching Mosin brought back by a WWII veteran that a uncle of mine bought off of him for 50 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by totenkopf059 View Post
                    How old are you? If you are 21 you can get pistols. I remember seeing an all matching Mosin brought back by a WWII veteran that a uncle of mine bought off of him for 50 bucks.
                    I will be 17 tomorrow. Right now I'm into WWII rifles, not pistols. I don't need a guns with all matching serial numbers, especially if I can get it cheaper if it is mismatched. A Mosin-Nagant M91/30 for $40 is really tempting. Too bad I wasn't at that gun show.
                    Last edited by MauserKar98k; 10-19-2006, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Happy birthday, You seem more mature then your fellow kiddies (like me!!!). I can help you out with this stuff if you need any. Just shoot me an email.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X