AX 41 K98K For Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AX 41 K98K For Review

Here we have a AX 41 K98 For Review. Not all matching but the stock is hardwood. The barrel matches the receiver, the trigger guard matches the magazine plate, and the entire back of the bolt matches. To my understanding the "AX" code is more on the rare side. The seller is asking for $650 US. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks for your help!
    Attached Files

Knowing that it is a total mismatch it just depends on whether that is what you want or not. It just doesn't have anything going for it.

I don't buy to resell, but I do look at everything I buy with regard to just how hard would it be to sell if I had to.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Peppers View Post
      Knowing that it is a total mismatch it just depends on whether that is what you want or not. It just doesn't have anything going for it.

I don't buy to resell, but I do look at everything I buy with regard to just how hard would it be to sell if I had to.
      +1....Bodes

Comment

Ok, great thanks for your help! I agree I'm just going to wait for an all matching one!

Comment

Although it is a mismatch, it looks to be unmessed and in original condition. $650 is a fair price for what it is. Russian captures go for more quite often. If you don't want to break a bank, it is decent entry level K98. I think that nice matching AX41 can easily go for $3500, unless sold by someone not familiar with current prices.

Jack

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X