Kongsberg M1914

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kongsberg M1914

Here I have a Kongsberg M1914 colt for review. It's all matching and is dated 1941. Could you please let me know if it looks authentic? If so, how much would this package be worth around? I know these are more on the rare side.
    Attached Files

I have no opinion, but if it is correct it is the nicest one that I have ever seen. Most of the ones I have seen have been in pretty bad shape considering. I hope you get the information you need.

Comment

Thank you for your comment! It does look in really nice condition. The collector who is selling it says he got this package from a colt collector about 20 years ago. Looks like there is a letter from the factory.

Comment

Unfortunately, it has been polished and blued.

Comment

Thank you for your help! It did look too good to be true.

Comment

The «leather» in it selves are 400,- i will say👍
            Nice pistol but maby reblued. That will drop the value a bit.

Comment

Reblued for sure. Originally these had a kind of matte blueing. Value will definitely go down but I am not sure how much.
              Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

The serial number range pistol sjown would have had a black enamel finish over a phosphate coating. At about serial number 27000 the phosphate/enamel finish was changed and phosphate only was used.

Comment

Johnny is correct. I've attached photos of my M1914, S/n-22xxx, also 1941. It has a base finish which is like a brown blue, then has a black matte finish over the top of the brown blue. As you can see on mine, the black finish is mostly gone, but the brown blue remains on much of the pistol except the grip strap.

Matt
                  Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X