Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM Luger magazines

Hi all.
    I have those 2 KM Luger magazines i wanted to show. I am not a Luger colector, and wonders if they are rare to find?
    Attached Files

Not at all easy to find especially in that condition

Comment

Thanks for reply.
      They came together with a short KM Luger in a holster, onely one of the magazines has number to it, as seen in the picture abow. Both are KM marked.
      Picture of the KM marking on the deactivated shortned KM Luger��
      Attached Files
      Last edited by 1945; 04-06-2020, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Picture
        Attached Files

Comment

Picture
          Attached Files

Comment

Pistol was originally either an Erfurt 4" or DWM LP08. What are the acceptance marks on right side of receiver.

Comment

Hi and thanks for replying��
              It is a navy rework, i found this on Internett.
              This Luger have started as a Lp08 i think.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by 1945; 04-07-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Yes it is a Navy rework. Just wondering what it was originally.

Comment

It looks like it was a Lp08, the barrel have the same number and stamps and so on.
                  If we see the back of the barrel it have traces after what i think is the tangent sight?
                  It is a DWM.
                  Last edited by 1945; 04-07-2020, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I believe you are correct. They turned the LP08 sight boss down on the barrel.

Comment

Is this a rare version to find, or do naval reworked p08 like this often pop up?

Comment

They are very scarce and arguably (isn’t everything in this field?��) rare as the Weimar era navy was tiny and late attrition was astounding.

Is this one MA stamped on the left side. A lot of these conversions were done by the Marine Arsenal for the Ostsee fleet.

Comment

Hi and many thank you and others comenting in this tread, giving from your knowledge😃👍
                          It has no further KM or earlyer Weimar marinen markings on it, not at the left side were ofen a krown M are plased. It onely has this Ostsee number on the grip, and weimar(?) eagle with a O underneath on barell and left side chamber of the pistol.

Comment

As mentioned above this one was converted from a long barrel 08, probably in the later 20s or early 30s. IMO the work probably was done at a Navy Arsenal. Assuming that the frame is matched to the receiver, this Luger was issued to the Ost See fleet in the early to mid 30s.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X