Polizeiführersword , opinions please ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrian Stevenson
    Hi Mike, this is the SS 'Kulturzeichen'. It was used on dagger chains, swords, Yule candlesticks, etc. It was to show that the item was accepted by the SS as being of approved design and quaility.

Hope this helps?

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade !!

so SS was aproving also police items.. yes ???

cofusing sometimes

Comment

Michael, On German Police swords the SS-Kulturzeichen is seen on perhaps 50% of them (more or less). There was some earlier thought in the collecting community that the marking was the “hallmark” of Karl Diebitsch, but no period German evidence to support that assumption. As mentioned the marking, besides edged weapons, is seen on ceramics and posted below is a thread from another forum illustrating some of what can be seen. FP

http://daggers.infopop.cc/groupee/fo...613#4160077613

Comment

Mike, I can see that the link is not completely accessible with the images being deleted. I am sending you them via Email, and if you wish to you may post them for others to see. Regards, FP

Comment

Originally posted by Frogprince
          Mike, I can see that the link is not completely accessible with the images being deleted. I am sending you them via Email, and if you wish to you may post them for others to see. Regards, FP
          Very appreciated !!
          my email: kuligow@op.pl

Comment

En route

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X