SS EM Sportschule Furth 1934 Dagger on estand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS EM Sportschule Furth 1934 Dagger on estand

I hate to interrupt someone's business, but for the sake of the hobby some stuff should be discussed, shouldn't it?
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?t=1007920

This is so bad my eyes hurts....

Wysłane z mojego MI 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

Not much to discuss. Looks like a pile of junk to me.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by no1canuck View Post
        Not much to discuss. Looks like a pile of junk to me.

Steve
        My sentiments exactly

Comment

Estand listing now linked to this thread.

Comment

Please put what is wrong with this dagger ??

Hello : This dagger was just offered to me and I have never had one of these to understand what is wrong here . So we all can learn I would greatly appreciate some help with what is wrong without a dealer bashing if a honest mistake was made . I try my best to sort out things that have been altered . Please chime in. Thank you. Brent

Comment

Brent, I've never owned a Fürth dagger before, but I owned many Herders (I believe you owned some as well), so without going into deep analysis of the Sportschule dedication I can state there is enough red flags in the dagger itself, i.e. fake runic button and badly done Herder logo. In this case the scabbard or crossguards don't even need any further discussion.

Comment

Good to hear no one got decimated with this one...… yet.

You put something up for $8,500.00 you should know what the hell you've got beforehand. If unsure, have it vetted like everybody else. No Dealer bashing here, just do what's right!

Chuck

Comment

I'm in complete agreement with Chuck. For that kind of money the seller absolutely needs to do due diligence.

Chet
                  Zinc stinks!

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Sowersby View Post
                    I'm in complete agreement with Chuck. For that kind of money the seller absolutely needs to do due diligence.

Chet
                    I'm in agreement with Chuck and Chet.

This is a bad 'miss' from a experienced Forum sponsor. The membership needs to have trust in their sponsors, so I would request that for awhile Brent first post his pending estand blade listing first on the discussion forum.
                    It's better for all concerned than having a disappointed member buyer post a sled for discussion here after the purchase.

-Serge

Comment

My God how can you miss an aborition like this??????

Comment

Originally posted by C. Roelens View Post

You put something up for $8,500.00 you should know what the hell you've got beforehand. If unsure, have it vetted like everybody else. No Dealer bashing here, just do what's right!

Chuck

Russ.

Comment

Originally posted by 777 View Post
                          I hate to interrupt someone's business, but for the sake of the hobby some stuff should be discussed, shouldn't it?
                          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?t=1007920

Russ.

Comment

Originally posted by C. Roelens View Post

Chuck
                            Very solid advice....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X