BD Publishing

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS Himmler Honor Dagger by Eickhorn - Should i buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Himmler Honor Dagger by Eickhorn - Should i buy?

hi guys

someone offered me this at a very good price but still a high price so before i buy it, i really want to make sure it's all good.

I asked for better pictures but now i have only these.

i have many some doubts about the grip. is it an original early grip?

and the rest, all good?

thanks a lot for your help

Control number

by the way, it have a control number on the crossguard, i wait for the picture...

Comment

Yes, you should buy it.
      The dagger is perfect. What an awesome piece.
      Thanks for showing.

Comment

That himmler looks about as nice as they come, a beautiful example.

Comment

agree with other guys
          it is a nice pice

Comment

Himmler

Good luck with your transaction!!

Comment

Agree with others, BUY IT NOW!! What is the bench mark number on the cross guard?

Comment

I got scam - i need your help please !!!

guys, remember that post a couple of weeks ago about me wanting to purchase this dagger?

after all your positive post about this dagger, i purchased it.

But i was in big shock when i received it by the mail, it wasn't the same dagger AT ALL that i got.

I was happy that i purchased it with PAYPAL and that i was protected but PAYPAL rejected my protection and closed my case !!!!

Seems like a really known scam is popular in Europe - The seller take video of him packaging the item he showed you in photos (the item you agreed to buy) but then he unpack it and send something else... Once paypal asked him for proof, he send all these videos and tracking number and then Paypal close the case and he wins.
                I found many other persons who was victim of this on the internet (SO BEWARE!!)

i called Paypal, i explained, and they reopened the case and now they are asking me to send them an expertise from a third party that proof that the value of the dagger i got is REALLY NOT the same value as the one i was supposed to get and also that it's different.

I already sent them photos but they need to hear it from a third party. As i don't know any local store that knows enough about daggers, i was thinking to send them this thread i already opened BEFORE i purchased (good proof).

So i need some of you to please, answer this thread and tell me that :

1 - the values of the dagger on the initial photo compare to this one i post photos today

2 - the difference between them. (detail the extent of the damage or clearly explain how the item received significantly differs from the item advertised.)

here is the exact request of Paypal :

In order to continue with our investigation, we need documentation supporting your claim that the item is damaged or significantly not as described. Please obtain a document (such as an estimate or invoice) from an unbiased third-party, such as a dealer, repair shop, appraiser, or another individual or organization that is qualified in the area of the item in question (other than you).

This document should detail the extent of the damage or clearly explain how the item received significantly differs from the item advertised. Please do not proceed with any repairs or alterations to the item, as doing so will limit our ability to successfully resolve your claim, and may result in the cancellation of your dispute.

i don't say nothing, i need to hear it from you (third party)

Comment

What a sad story!
                  What's the name of the seller & mail contact?

JC

Comment

Paypal

once i will fix the case with paypal, i will reveal all the details about the scammers but for now, what i need is you guys to give me the info paypal needs (see my post for the details)

Comment

I really hope paypal find in your favour, you get a full refund and the scammer gets whats coming to him eventually-I hate these scum so please name and shame if and when you win your case.

Comment

Himmler Honor daggers are extremely well made.

1. The blade shows a RZM mark. Only Eickhorn made these and are Eickhorn marker marked. Your blade also shows a sharp center ridge, while authentic examples have a smoother ridge.

2. The hilt parts show poorly fitted to crossguards. The grip shows a wrong contour to Himmler daggers, and the SS roundel looks like a fake to me.

3. This example shows to be purposely constructed to try to imitate a SS Himmler honor dagger, but is a poorly assembled piece made from parts that never would leave the factory like that. Besides the actual value is in the blade, and that clearly shows a recent reproduction with a fake dedication.

Hope that helps some.

Perhaps others can add more.

Good Luck on the refund from Paypal.

BTW, You have several good dealers in Canada that you can buy with confidence, and here in U.S. I would Avoid anything originating from former East Bloc.

Regards,
                        Serge

Comment

What a complete thief! Good thing you paid with Paypal, at least you've got some recourse. Please let us know who this person is as it would be nice to have others avoid the same scam.

Comment

35 posts all on 17 of your own threads and 16 of them being fake items, the only good one was your first thread. And hardly even a thanks on nearly all of them.

Here's a scam, first you buy a dagger off someone (a friend) through paypal, you knowingly receive this piece of crap instead of the intended one and claim your money back from paypal, your friend also gives you your money back and you give him a cut.

Russ.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog View Post
                              35 posts all on 17 of your own threads and 16 of them being fake items, the only good one was your first thread. And hardly even a thanks on nearly all of them.

Here's a scam, first you buy a dagger off someone (a friend) through paypal, you knowingly receive this piece of crap instead of the intended one and claim your money back from paypal, your friend also gives you your money back and you give him a cut.

Russ.
                              You really don't know how paypal works do you?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X