David Hiorth

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets promote the hobby see you at the show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets promote the hobby see you at the show.

Talk to me at the Max show and I will have a limited number of 2 different new books on damascus steel to give to serious new collectors.. I will have a table and number will be in program..
    One book written by Manfred Sachse The Godfather of Modern German damascus few left, and another great book on Wootz steel..
    This is my way of promoting the hobby and showing the importance of good reference books and a good time at the show.. ( it's not all about the money all the time)
    Books are for New or young collectors that will be at the show..

Regards: James Brown

I'll buy you a beer.

Comment

I wish I could come.

Comment

Originally posted by damasco View Post
        Talk to me at the Max show and I will have a limited number of 2 different new books on damascus steel to give to serious new collectors.. I will have a table and number will be in program..
        One book written by Manfred Sachse The Godfather of Modern German damascus few left, and another great book on Wootz steel..
        This is my way of promoting the hobby and showing the importance of good reference books and a good time at the show.. ( it's not all about the money all the time)
        Books are for New or young collectors that will be at the show..

Regards: James Brown

Now there is a solid selfless act by Jim to help promote the hobby. Congrats !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X