1939 SA By Gustav C. Spitzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You misread his statement.
    He just stated that 39 is just the year of production and not an indicator to make it more rare.
    Maybe you should have in mind that not everybody here has english as native language. Your comment on the knowledgelevel based on spelling is more than low.
    Why would anybody change parts on an SA dagger? Good question. But it wouldn´t be the first dagger where something is changed

Comment

Originally posted by Schlange View Post
      IMO no, only year of production - 1939.

Schlange

http://www.mojalbum.com/schlange88/album

How do I have to read that, Polarfuchs?

Here is another one:

SA dagger produced after 1936 has RZM marks - without SA group stamp on lower crossguard.

Schlange

If that is correct, than show me just one RZM dagger that bears a "1936" mark or even a "1937"

RZM regulation is from that year, yes, but when was it applied on SA daggers?
      After all the existing stocks had been used.

You will find "1938" until "1942" marked on SA blades and that is it.

Best regards,

Victorman
      Last edited by Victorman; 11-15-2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

You have to read it like i wrote in the message below. Maybe not clear enough either?

Ok you mix all statements from one person from different treads in here. This you should maybe mention when you start picking on special persons. Because in this tread I can´t read what you name here. But clearly you might have a problem that not anybody liked your Höller dagger?

Comment

Hi guys, this information has so far exceeded my expectations, glad to hear that this dagger has been all together, if any by any chance encounters one or similar like mine, it would be great to see it posted, regards, Juan

Comment

I do not want to criticize anyone in particular, Polarfuchs

I picket 2 examples from the same poster, because it were the 2 last statements that I saw here... which really worry me!

What if you are new in the hobby and you try to acquire some knowledge here?

I guess those who started 15 years ago were more lucky: many of the "hobby gurus" were still posting on the forums, which were a completely new concept at the time...

Best regards,

Herman

Comment

Last edited by jlga; 11-15-2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Schlange View Post
                IMO no, only year of production - 1939.

Schlange

http://www.mojalbum.com/schlange88/album

And the list with remarks without any foundation goes on and on…

Last edited by Victorman; 05-15-2017, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Had forgotten about this thread, was quite interesting to hear about all the very good comments from fellow collectors, glad I got this very nice dagger.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X