SandeBoetik

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS dagger RZM 1198/38 with hanger M5/71, Urgent help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS dagger RZM 1198/38 with hanger M5/71, Urgent help!

Hi all!

Just offered this dagger and was wondering if anyone could help. The dagger appears in good condition, with the maker mark "RZM 1198/38 SS". The blade of the dagger is marked: "Meine Ehre heibt treue" The dagger hanger is marked "RZM M5/71" with the maker mark "OLC". Does the dagger appear original, and what would be a fair price to pay for it? I wasn't planning on buying an SS dagger but might want to grab this one if it is a nice example.

Any comments appreciated, cheers and thanks!

No one?

Comment

If it was me, I would pass on this one. I can't comment further as they keep improving their product. No PM's please.

Whomever is offering this one, it's not a deal for you.
      Perhaps someone else here may think different.

-wagner-

Comment

Run away

Comment

The things that make me turn away from this dagger are the SS button and the eagle. They just ain't right...
          Eagle himself might be ok, but a postwar inlay or a replacement or so... look at the filled borders...

A good advice... Go for an early makermarked SS dagger with nickel fittings. You gonna be much more satisfied!!! Believe me!!!
          Last edited by krikke1980; 09-26-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Hi guys,

Thank you for the responses! These were not the answers I was expecting, which is why I love this forum so much I was not initially a fan of the button but everything else seemed in order at first glance.

Live and learn

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X