SS,SA and NSKK Grip Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS,SA and NSKK Grip Eagles

I am curious. Does anyone know of the manufacturer of the grip eagle of these party formation daggers? Does anyone have an original apart from the grip, and is it marked/RZM'd ? I search my Assmann catalog copy and could find no example of this peculiar eagle. It is not a party eagle per se. Thank for any info.

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
    I am curious. Does anyone know of the manufacturer of the grip eagle of these party formation daggers? Does anyone have an original apart from the grip, and is it marked/RZM'd ? I search my Assmann catalog copy and could find no example of this peculiar eagle. It is not a party eagle per se. Thank for any info.
    Yes there is an RZM mark on those eagles.
    RZM M1/17 is made by Assmann. There is also a grip eagle RZM M1/47 by Dicke.

Comment

Saar, thank you for the info. I do not have an original Assmann catalog, only the 1970's reprint and one of the Atwood put-togethers done in the early 1960s. Do you know what Assmann or Dicke lists it as?

Comment

Saar, thank you for the info. I do not have an original Assmann catalog, only the 1970's reprint and one of the Atwood put-togethers done in the early 1960s. Do you know what Assmann or Dicke lists it as?
        Unfortunately, I don't know. I haven't seen these eagles in any catalogs.

Comment

Hi Joe,

FYI, the Dutch dealer titled "Militaria Plaza" -- one of the linked sites from WAF -- currently has one of these grip eagles for sale. It is marked RZM M1/17 and is found on their website under the "Miscellaneous" category.

Cheers,

James

Comment

I have several original Assmann catalogs, but I don't think the eagle is shown there.

But the eagle as well as the SA and SS symbol for the dagger is shown in the C.T.Dicke catalog.

Christian

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
              Hi Joe,

FYI, the Dutch dealer titled "Militaria Plaza" -- one of the linked sites from WAF -- currently has one of these grip eagles for sale. It is marked RZM M1/17 and is found on their website under the "Miscellaneous" category.

Cheers,

James
              Thanks James. Someone has gotten it already.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X