review before purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

review before purchase

would this piece be worth $600? or just another letter opener?
    Attached Files

This dagger would be much more then 600$.
    More like 6000$+

Watch out that you don't buy from PAVEL NOVAK.
    He lists daggers and other nice items for ridiculous low prices but he eventually
    does not have any of the things he lists.
    He's just a crook that steals money in this way.
    I was ripped of for 300€ when I just started collecting.

What is the username from the seller on the website you're looking?

Comment

I agree with Krikke1980: in this day and age, if a piece appears to be too good to be true...it undoubtedly is! There are concerns about this piece from the two photos you provide, but anyone offering a Chained SS Dagger for $600.00 definitely knows something that he thinks we don't! I'd advise that you stay far away from this piece.

Br. James

Comment

You can buy letter openers for less than $600.00, but not chained SS daggers.

Comment

It is from a known dealer with good reputation (Manfred Wirth)

Comment

f/u pics

two more pics. I don't have a blade pic though which I know is a must
            Attached Files

Comment

please review couple of new pics. danke!

Comment

you say a known dealer is selling this SS chained dagger for $600. ?

If your in driving distance, go there, pay cash, and ask what else does he have.

Actually something must be wrong, it's probably $6,000. not $600.
                I can't see anything wrong from the photos shown.

-wagner-

Comment

Originally posted by wags View Post
                  you say a known dealer is selling this SS chained dagger for $600. ?

If your in driving distance, go there, pay cash, and ask what else does he have.

Actually something must be wrong, it's probably $6,000. not $600.
                  I can't see anything wrong from the photos shown.

-wagner-

+1 , watch out as it could be a scam

Comment

I do have this for sale $200.00 all in.
                    Attached Files

Comment

If it really is being offered by "a known dealer with good reputation," that dealer MUST know something he's not telling by putting such a price on this piece. You won't find an original SS dagger of any sort for such a low price...so what's the catch here??

Br. James

Comment

JMCM: no photo was attached to your note...

Br. James

Comment

OK, I get it..."the Brooklyn Bridge"...!! A little early in the morning...!!

Br. James

Comment

the catch

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                            If it really is being offered by "a known dealer with good reputation," that dealer MUST know something he's not telling by putting such a price on this piece. You won't find an original SS dagger of any sort for such a low price...so what's the catch here??

Br. James
                            For me… I'm meeting him in a Gun show next week.I was planning to buy it but based on you guys it seems that I have to stay away. unless the blade has a major damage and I don't have the pics.

Comment

Even if it's missing the blade, legit M36 parts would be worth well more than $600. I agree that it's either some type of scam or a simple mistake with regard to a decimal point in the asking price.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X