The new rate for Röhm SS-Daggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new rate for Röhm SS-Daggers

Here is it : http://www.wwiidaggers.com/38491.htm 38 000 $ !

Fifteen years ago the Himmler-Daggers was 100% and more expensiver as the Röhms.Now the Situation is backwards!

If I was the seller I would be happy !

Comment

Pricey !!!!!!, but hey, some high roller with more cash than sense will buy it & toss it in his dagger pile
      Last edited by Mac 66; 06-25-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Looks like The Market has spoken 'On Hold'- that didn't take long.

On Himmler daggers, they are everywhere these days. Pick your choice. Cheaper by the dozen.

Comment

In the many years I have been buying daggers from veterans, I found only one SS Full Rohm. I have found 4 Himmlers. But before we scoff at the price on this one, it is probably one of the best conditioned full Rohm SS Daggers I have seen in my 55 years in this hobby, hence I have no problem with the price. Most of the full SS Rohm Daggers are good to very good only.

Comment

The full Rohm has always been King . I remember seeing these in the 50K range if im not mistaken so the price doesn't seem out of line to me . Go try and find another in this condition . JMO

Comment

+1 I'm with Craig and everyone on this thread, go try and find another. Man, if daggers could talk. Can you imagine!?! Would die to see pile of daggers this one is going in.

Comment

Back in 1983 when Dr Julian Milestone broke his famous collection I transacted for a stone mint Himmler @ $2k. Dr M also had a stone mint SS Boker full Rohm @ $3k, I passed

Comment

Originally posted by Mat J View Post
                  +1 I'm with Craig and everyone on this thread, go try and find another. Man, if daggers could talk. Can you imagine!?! Would die to see pile of daggers this one is going in.
                  If this dagger could talk I don't think it would have anything to say.

Comment

Originally posted by DR DOLCH View Post
                    If this dagger could talk I don't think it would have anything to say.

Perhaps it is an advantage,they can't talk to us. So many full röhm's on today's market.And almost Eickhorn!
                    It seems that only the Eickhorn full Röhm,has been survived.

Comment

M33 SS Rohm is a Herder and I have seen more Herder's than Eickhorns. I believe Herder made more based on the number of Ground Rohms I have seen and handled.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X