Boot knife with CoA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boot knife with CoA

All I wanted to see what the members thought of this.
    I bought this LW boot knife a few years back at an auction here in NY. After the auction I received a call that I forgot the COA at the Auction house. I was going to tell him to throw it out (2 hour drive for me) but I worked out an arrangement for him to mail it to me. The COA came from someone who I have never heard of before Stephen L Flood of AAG International. The CoA is dated Feb15th 1999. I googled him and found that he dies some time ago. Now before we start hearing that COA’s are worthless (I tend to agree that they are a waste of paper) check out who this knife came from, John Angolia.
    So I ran to the book, searched for it and found it on page 298. I have tried to match up the PICS as best as I can, I think it’s a match. The spotting on the blade matches the knife, cross guard too. What do you think and has anyone heard of this guy before?
    Attached Files

Side by side
    Attached Files

Comment

Its without a doubt the same knife as in the book. Never heard of the guy who did the COA but that knife is unquestionably good in my opinion. I do have a soft spot for a nice trench knife. I don't think it being published really adds much value to an item but thats just my opinion and I have a few items that are. Great knife and congrats on it. Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X