Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offz. Säbel Eickhorn Scharnhorst

Hi guys,

can you give me your opinions about this dagger, wich is offered in militariaweb.
    Is it original? Is it ok? I ask for a friend of mine. I do not have any clue about these things.

Here is the link: http://www.militariaweb.com/d/lot.cfm?lotID=4889319

Thanks a lot
    Hansi

Firstly it's a sword, not a dagger. Secondly, I don't see any red flags, but some closeup photos would help a lot (to see things like scabbard repainting, dents, etc). Unfortunately you can't tell if it has one red and one green eye. I'd like to hear some other opinions, but it looks good to me.
    Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

You should ask the seller ( that´s me BTW) for some additional pics

Don´t worry, it´s my offer and my sabber. Absolute nice and untouched item. No dents, scabbard is not repainted, nice patina.......will let that item go because it´s not my field of interest.

Here some additional pics for review. If you need more/other feel free and ask for! Will give my best as always
      Last edited by Niedersachsen; 12-18-2004, 02:20 PM.

Comment

2. that pic will lift the curtain: both eyes are red!
        Last edited by Niedersachsen; 12-18-2004, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Comment

Thanks.

Ok it is a sword. Sorry, but as I said I do not know anything about that, I even looked on it in a very interesting way, because I just ask for a friend from the netherlands, who is not active in any forum. I do not collect these items.

Thank You Niedersachsen for the pics. I will post them to my friend and wait, if there are some more replies. But it looks like everything is ok with that sword.

Regards
            Hansi

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X