Need help IDing a Portepee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help IDing a Portepee

The strap looks to me like a standard police bayonet portepee but the green stripes have me confused. Any help IDing what this is would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Attached Files

Yes, a standard Police NCO knot for the bayonet. Officer knots had an all alulminum ball without the green stripes.

Comment

Thanks for the information Schupo. I greatly appreciate it.

Comment

This particular knot goes to the Rural Police bayonet. These bayonets have the brown leather scabbard and frog as opposed to the Municipal Police bayonets which typically sport the black leather scabbard and frog. Nice knot!

Comment

Thanks Mat J. I did not know that and I greatly appreciate your input.

Comment

You are welcome. I'm brand new to the WAF and just happy to know the answer to some questions. Those rural knots on that particular bayonet really pop. Are you going to be on the lookout for the bayonet that the knot goes to? IMO, you've got the hard part out of the way.

Comment

Yes, I'll be on the lookout for a rural police bayonet. Thank again for your help.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X