Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Himmler on E-stand

Hey guys...
    What's your opinion on the Himmler dagger in the sale section...

Regards

Emil

Pictures are to small and non informative for a 6 K item.

Comment

It's the real deal. Priced according to condition. The blade especially on these pieces is where the money is and this one is well............what it is.

Comment

i'm unexpert to examine these kind of pieces but i see a not very good fitting between the grip and the upper crossguard and the runes button doesn't seem the one used by eickhorn on hommler daggers...this is only my poor opinion and only for discussing

Comment

Originally posted by lucabrnroma View Post
          i'm unexpert to examine these kind of pieces but i see a not very good fitting between the grip and the upper crossguard and the runes button doesn't seem the one used by eickhorn on hommler daggers...this is only my poor opinion and only for discussing
          Hard to be sure about the grip fit from the pics there, but minty Himmlers run around the 20k plus range IMO.

Comment

Not talking about the grip itself but I can assure you that the inscription is 100% original.

Comment

The blade is fully original. The scabbard looks like a typical Himmler scabbard (especially the inordinate amount of lacquer remaining!).

The hilt looks like Himmler production guards.

The grip is cause for concern to me. i would to see it in hand. Does anyone have, or have a picture of a Himmler piece with any runic device besides the device in which neither of the runes actually touches the edge of the circle but is is elongated and not as stubby as this? I've never seen this style device on any himmlers.

Here is a Himmler device I've always seen (note this dagger has never bee taken apart, the nut is 100% perfect untouched and it has never been owned by a collector before me):

Comment

Better pictures are definitely needed.. I don't get that eick feeling on the xguards.. Also the pin looks different ..

Comment

For the price I think you can live with a few small problems. The price is fair as long as the grip and fittings are original. The blade is 110% original!
                  Mis dos pesos,
                  Bob
                  www.collectortocollectormilitaria.com

sigpic

Comment

It looks like someone liked it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X