Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA dagger value quetion.....

Hello Everyone,
    I have the opportunity to get an SA dagger (RZM 7/66). Looks nice all around (I'd rate it an 8/10). The only issue is that it is missing the hanger ring (appears to have been broken off). I've talked the seller down to $350. Two questions....is that a good price and how hard is it to find replacement hanger rings?
    I look forward to hearing from you guys and I appreciate the help
    andy
    Collecting minis and KVKs

The ring may have been period removed to be fitted to a Vertical SA Frog. So I would look for one of those. There are two versions. One that can accommodate a ring, and the other can only fit with the ring removed.
    Otherwise you can sent it to Wittmann Militaria and they will be able to replace your missing ring with a period example. Email them first.

As far a price goes: I think that $350. for a 8 rated dagger, even missing the ring, is a bargain.

Good Luck with it.

-wagner-

Comment

Thanks Wags!! Guess I'll take the plunge. I'll post pis when it's in hand.
      Collecting minis and KVKs

Comment

You might want to post pics before you buy. $350 for an 8 rated dagger sounds too good to be true.

Comment

I totally agree with Bernie, especially for an Eickhorn. I'm a new collector, been into it now for about 14 years, 30 too late, but Eickhorn collectors like myself are fanantics. If your rating is accurate then IMO you can't/shouldn't get hurt at that price. Looking forward to pics!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X