Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Horror story--- SA Dagger?

Hi Guys, its pop culture time.

I was watching American Horror story season 4 episode 6 (latest episode) and saw this.
    Sorry about the crappy pictures but they were the best I could get. I doubt this dagger (in show) is going to be used for anything good---

I'll see if I can find some better pics.

Any chance its real, or is it to hard to tell?

Cheers.
    Attached Files

You never know when something is going to pop up!

Cheers.
    Attached Files

Comment

Repro imo

Comment

Bird looks kind of big? Most likely repo, what was the context it was used in? Is this kid going to the DARK SIDE! LOL Kevin

Comment

American Horror - SS chained ?

The dagger shown in the photographs (stills from the TV show ?), looks very much like one of the Marto products, these come from Toledo in Spain.

The eagle emblem in the grip has very angular and straight ends to the wingspan.

The cartouche that links the two sets of chains together does not have any spring-loaded belt catch.

These were produced as cheap decorator style items in the form of the Model 1936 SS dagger - but with no serious intent to fool anyone. I think that the current price for these is around 25 Euros.

FJS

Comment

Just a reproduction m36. simple as that.

Comment

Reproduction!

Comment

Originally posted by heers68 View Post
                Bird looks kind of big? Most likely repo, what was the context it was used in? Is this kid going to the DARK SIDE! LOL Kevin
                Firstly, thanks to everyone for your opinions and time.

And yes, the guy (Dandy) is a Maniac, Psycho killer with Mother issues. He's certainly not just looking for a birthday cake to slice up. The series is set just after WW2, early to mid 50's. So far, the dagger has not been used for any evil nazi type symbology or idolatry.

Cheers.

Thanks again

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X