Craigs Auction GO Dagger Hangers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craigs Auction GO Dagger Hangers??

I suspect these are army hangers modified with 2nd model luft hardware.... Go Dagger hangers have the classic and unique herringbone stitching.

http://www.cgmauctions.com/detail.as...icial-Eickhorn

No question, Humped up Army hangers. Complete with Army green felt backing.

Though it goes great with the SSTK and the SS tunics.

Comment

Good eye guys !

Comment

Great catch Eric.

I also noticed the blade pictures on this specific piece are lacking to say the least. ...

Comment

Bottom line is the auction add is NOT accurate and should reflect the facts.
          Buyer BEWARE:
          Last edited by Eric Von Rader; 10-27-2014, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Man, this guy ought to be run out of town on a rail!
            How can be band together and get something done to stop this outright trickster?
            Obviously enough word has spread so we are not the only ones who see through the deception. Ron

Craig Gottlieb= Fake

Comment

Email Craig and let him know, it would interesting to see if action is taken.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by tanker View Post
                Man, this guy ought to be run out of town on a rail!
                How can be band together and get something done to stop this outright trickster?
                Obviously enough word has spread so we are not the only ones who see through the deception. Ron

Craig Gottlieb= Fake
                While I am certainly not a Gottlieb fan, this seems a bit harsh.
                ALL dealers make mistakes because they are human. Hasn't he complied in the past when things like this have happened?

Comment

Re CG's mistakes

Just be thankful he is not an air traffic controller.

Comment

Yes, dealers do make mistakes but this guy just makes too many and when caught, comes up with some excuse then expects to be forgiven. It happens all too often. One or two could be tolerated, but when it is constant and the attempts to manipulate the market, then that steps over the line. So my post is not too harsh.
                    I like this hobby and fortunately there are a lot of good collectors/dealers still in it. Ron

Originally posted by fdodge View Post
                    While I am certainly not a Gottlieb fan, this seems a bit harsh.
                    ALL dealers make mistakes because they are human. Hasn't he complied in the past when things like this have happened?

Comment

Everyone makes mistakes, however if you have ever inspected a real set of hangers one can tell real vs fake or humped up in 30 seconds. Its that simple.

Comment

Looks like it is still up with no changes. No worries - you get a COA.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                          Looks like it is still up with no changes. No worries - you get a COA.
                          i agree on the COA...have bought items from CRAIG ..did not like them ..got money back ...what else you want ..CRAIG ,cannot be 100% correct on everything ,just like other"big-name" dealers ..WHITTMAN .for example ...an asset to the TR collection comunity ,yet i have seen items on his site that are deamed bad ....just give me a lifetime COA ...and i"ll go to my grave happy ... EC

Comment

WAY to many bad items coming out from CG for these to be Mistakes....Now Hopefully will be looking at hime with a Cautious eye...If I don't know an item I don't sell it.

Comment

Strangely enough, I bought 2 Heer officers bullion breast eagles from CG, which, on receipt turned out to be made in pakistan, not too impressed, but gladly with COA

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X