Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1933 Pattern SS Dagger Case - Wanted

Hi everyone.

I want to purchase the following item to store my SS Dagger.

Does anyone have on of these to sell me? Please PM me with prices.

Thanks,

MB

Hi

Try Ulric of England site, he has one.

Regards
    Steve C

Comment

Originally posted by Steve C View Post
      Hi

Try Ulric of England site, he has one.

Regards
      Steve C
      Thanks Steve, that's where I saw this, but they want ridiculous money for it? (Or is their price reasonable?)

Comment

it does seem a bit expensive but if you've a cracking ss dagger to put in there it would be a nice finishing touch.
        make him an offer, he may bite.
        If these where made for Attwood there are some probably in the States.

Regards
        Steve

Comment

They won't budge. £275 (English Pounds) or bust! . . . plus postage make this extremely expensive.

Comment

SS Dagger Case

Yes, £275 is not an outrageous price to case a dagger - if it is done as a customised project, and made to emulate the style of the original cases. The correct style being that the hilt of the dagger faces towards the right side - as seen by the viewer - (so that the legend on the blade can be read correctly), and of course the accommodating scabbard should be sited in the same configuration.)

Comment

Originally posted by F J STEPHENS View Post
              Yes, £275 is not an outrageous price to case a dagger - if it is done as a customised project, and made to emulate the style of the original cases. The correct style being that the hilt of the dagger faces towards the right side - as seen by the viewer - (so that the legend on the blade can be read correctly), and of course the accommodating scabbard should be sited in the same configuration.)
              Thanks so much for your reply. Does this mean the photo I have posted is correct, Scabbard also??

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X