RAD leaders dagger scabbard question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAD leaders dagger scabbard question

Hi. I was visiting a place today and they have a RAD leaders scabbard there. The problem with it is that the top half is fine but the lower half has some burned melted stuff on it -- Some of this burned gunk looks like it could be removed but there is a possibility that some of the original finish is blistered -- hard to tell. Anyway I would pick it up to sell but does anyone think a scabbard in poor condition like that would sell at all?

I guess I won't pick it up -- probably no body would want it in this condition.

Comment

Have to see it??

Comment

I agree that we'd have to see it to be clear, but from your description, it sounds pretty bad!

Br. James

Comment

Hi. I'd have to buy it to take photos -- yeah probably someone who could afford a RAD leader's dagger could afford a clean scabbard although you really don't see many loose scabbards around for sale.

Comment

To the guy missing a scabbard even a poor conditioned example would be worth a lot.
            I never cease to be amazed what guys are getting for scabbards on Ebay. Seems people just assume all these things fit each other.
            www.lakesidetrader.com

sigpic

Comment

Well here it is -- pretty bad I know but it is what it is.
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Well, seeing is believing! Your initial description was certainly correct; this piece looks like it was buried half-way up in macadam road resurfacing gunk! Best of luck passing it along!

Br. James

Comment

Yeah its pretty rough but I got it cheap enough and I thought the screws might come in handy if nothing else.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X