Help Needed on Army Dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Needed on Army Dagger

Hello all. I have a chance to by this dagger and know nothing about them. Can you please let me know if it is a good one. Much appreciated! Ron.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

My knowledge of Armies is basic. It looks like a good early Eickhorn but I think (based on this pictures) someone cleaned the fittings and the scabbard...

Wait for some more opinions

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Doesn't get any better than that combination right there.............

Comment

Hi Ron,Nice Early Eickhorn (love that trademark)which i'd have on my shelf any day..hope the price is right
          Regards
          Bob

Comment

Very nice early Eickhorn- Type one guard - Early scabbard bands and double screws - Early pommel - I would jump on this a very nice army dagger

Comment

Nice dagger; only drawback is the dents in the scabbard

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Weinand View Post
                Nice dagger; only drawback is the dents in the scabbard
                Hi Ron. They actually aren't dents at all but rather they are dark spots in the finish. Thanks to all for your responses. Now I own it. !!

Comment

Ron, GREAT looking EARLY Eickhorn with rare initial brass based fittings and scabbard(I would bet!) Condition is very nice and this one could very well have had a slant grip and would have been correct! It is that early. Go for it... Kevin.

Comment

Ron, as others have stated, this dagger is a very desirable example. These daggers were produced during the prewar period and are of high quality. A real nice Army dagger, which I am sure looks even better in person.

Comment

Super condition! very nice. must have been kept away and stored good.
                      best regards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X