X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS chained dagger

Hello guys,

need a fast opinion on this dagger.

I know, photos are not good enough, but I only got these ones.

Maybe someone can say from this photos, if if has a chance to be good or maybe they are enough to say that this is a fake.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Joerg
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Im far from an expert but thought i would have a try, so don't take my word...

I would say it's questionable/put together based on these pictures, as the motto on the blade appears too far down the blade, the blade looks slightly more narrow than an original blade, the grip does not look like it fits with the cross-guards, scabbard looks repainted due to condition of fittings..

Some of these could be due to the lighting and poor quality of the pics but as I said I'm still learning and just wanted to see if I'm on the right track with some other replys

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post

I would say it's questionable/put together based on these pictures, as the motto on the blade appears too far down the blade, the blade looks slightly more narrow than an original blade, the grip does not look like it fits with the cross-guards, scabbard looks repainted due to condition of fittings..

Some of these could be due to the lighting and poor quality of the pics but as I said I'm still learning and just wanted to see if I'm on the right track with some other replys

I agree, blade looks strange and grip seems to be from another dagger. I think too it's very dangerous to purchase a SS dagger having only these poor pictures.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

Comment

This is 100% parts dagger. There is only one question .. what parts are original ?. The grip and the blade looks questionable to me, but it is difficult to decide by these photos.
          Last edited by AVRORA; 04-28-2013, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post

You're right,motto is off and the wooden grip looks also strange.
            The guards could be real.Scabbard with these pic's?......

Comment

Thank you very much guys!!

Best regards,

Joerg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X