MilitariaRelicts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Large lot of daggers, Navy / Luft, combat knife and more- value help needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large lot of daggers, Navy / Luft, combat knife and more- value help needed!

Hi all,

I have been offered these knives/daggers and would love some opinions, especially on values /originality as I am unsure. One was bought on lakesidetrader a long time ago so I am not worried about it, the strange looking knife is a "Kinfolks knife" and apparently rare. Any information appreciated!

Cheers and thanks!!

The Kinfolks V44 is an original US aircrew bail out survival knife . Not rare , but none the less a nice example by one of the more desirable makers of this knife with the correct sheath .

Comment

Thanks Craig! Any ideas on the German fighting knife?

Comment

Any ideas on the German fighting knife?
        WWI German.
        Pete

Comment

I will disagree with craig that V44 is a very nice piece and is worth between 400-500 dollars alone !

Comment

Your german trench knife which is the first knife is easily with 100-150 dollars

Comment

Then finally kriegsmarine dagger is worth 1000s of dollars imo and luftwatte is a good 800 dollar piece !!

Comment

Originally posted by ww2relichunter View Post
                Your german trench knife which is the first knife is easily with 100-150 dollars
                This is a 100% fake knife!

Comment

Originally posted by ww2relichunter View Post
                  Then finally kriegsmarine dagger is worth 1000s of dollars imo and luftwatte is a good 800 dollar piece !!
                  With respect, I disagree. Daggers such as those can be obtained for considerably less money.

Regards,
                  Stu

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, so the WW1 fighting knife is a fake? Please let me know why or future reference

I agree with Stu, there is no way the Kriegsmarine is worth 1000's, maybe 750-900, the luftwaffe maybe 300-600? Personally I like the V44 since its something unusual around here

Comment

Originally posted by IchHattEinenKameraden View Post
                      This is a 100% fake knife!
                      Agreed. This is the most commonly faked knife. You can tell from a distance by the scabbard alone. Scabbards for WWI fighting knives are generally very similar and this scabbard isn't close. Here's a link to the same type of knife being sold as a repro for $39.99. http://www.northridgeinc.com/store/index.cfm/c26/i76

Comment

luft- Horister
                        Navy- E W HOLLER

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X