DLV dagger for your review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLV dagger for your review

i'm being offered this dagger and wanted to know your opinions as well as a fair price. thank you

Now THAT is interesting. I wonder who is selling that dagger, as I was told it was sold just yesterday on ebay. Whomever it is, they are using the previous owners photos as they have not yet received the dagger.

It was a closed down by owner listing, 'No longer available'. Which we all know wasn't eban shutting it down but a 'accepted offer' to 'Buy-It- now', although it wasn't listed as such as the opening bid was $750. and had one bid holding at the time the owner removed it.

Maybe you can fill us in on anything else.
    Be careful lot's of militaria scams of late. We had one very recently of a member here with 10K posts with a bunch of fake SS 'Crushers', who ripped off another member here in the 5 figure range. A sad part but real part of the hobby.

-wagner-

DLV German Fliers Dagger
    DLV German Fliers Dagger
    Item Id: 140951524846
    End time: Apr-15-13 12:36:24 PDT
    Buyer:

Comment

I'd stay away from it

Frank

Comment

Mine is marked as this one under crossguard!
        Attached Files

Comment

i'll ask for more pictures before making any commitment. what do you think it's worth? thank you

Comment

just take care, isn't this one from an auction house in the US?
            Just would like to mention there are top copies out!

Comment

This dagger was listed twice actually. I saw it when first listed & it was pulled within 8 hours of being up, maybe even less. The seller relisted it & as Wags mentioned, it was pulled down by the seller, presumably because he fished for & got an acceptable offer. If someone is now offering you this same dagger, there very well may be a scam in it. Just be careful.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X