Etched Dress Bayonet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Etched Dress Bayonet

Thanks goodness that for every scoundrel you encounter in the forum there are 10 members that are in the up and up. As some know, I was scammed of 1200.00 by WVDParis. I followed through in leaving messages in the member's boards that I do transaction with. Apparently, Mr. Paris has powerful friends in high places since his message board has been closed. Why this is being allowed to happen is beyond me.

As a final point for the vent, I figured that if I disseminate the information as much as I can there might be someone out there that could assist me with further information on Michael.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=652480

Anyway, ever since the unfortunate incident, I am purchasing with a vengeanc eeven though more vigilant. I was able to locate a First Model EK2 Spange from Albert and this Etched Dress Bayonet from Casey 76 (Gardsen). I have been after a good model for quite some time, and his was at a price I could live with. Hope you enjoy.
    Attached Files

Last
    Attached Files

Comment

I like that etch.. it is Eickhorn 3219 on a long blade, so it has both bookends.

It looks in great shape. Congratulations.

John

Comment

Originally posted by JohnZ View Post
        I like that etch.. it is Eickhorn 3219 on a long blade, so it has both bookends.

It looks in great shape. Congratulations.

John
        Thanks for the specific information.

John as well.

Comment

I agree a nice long single engraved Eichorn. I have an identical one in my collection.
          Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X