Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police Dress Bayonet

Hi,

I would like to have your opinions on this Police bayonet, is it good? Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards, juno44

Looks like a period private purchase WKC, but I am not too pleased with the grip eagle, wreath and swastika.

Comment

Hi Ron,

Here is a close up of the eagle, please let me know what you think of it.

Regards, juno44

Comment

polizei

hello
        the bajonet is good for me , for the eagle look a late variant, but i am not fan, i think that this eagle is a fake!
        bats regards
        patrick

Comment

Eagle looks like a cast off copy to me.

Comment

To all, thank you.

Regards, juno44

Comment

i`ve seen the hollowed out and solid badge on these , please remember some as this are alluminium badges , hence they wear smooth very easy compared to others , also notice the damage to impacts on our left side wing , soft ally damages like this very easily , also some damage to right wing suggests to me this could be late war alluminium badge of full construction that has had something dropped on it with most weight damaging left wing horizontals flatening them also note the two vertical impacts , and also late war poorer quality rather than a bad repro casting . it looks a good snug fit to the stag , anychance a side photo of gap between badge and stag , can you see any way its its attatched ? .
              dont know if anyone has ever noticed quite a few seem to have a curved left wingtip and more straight right wingtip as we look at them .
              ive seen worse .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X