Heer daggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heer daggers

I am new to this board and need some help. A friend had a serious accident and needed to sell part of his collection. I purchased 6 Heer daggers and would like your opinion on them. All have very nice blades & good scabbards. Sorry I am unable to post/attach photos at present.
    I may need to sell some of these to buy other items he has. Email me for photos etc if interested in any.
    1-WKC
    2-E.F.Horster - slight fading on handle
    3-Herder - 3/16" hairline horizontal crack on reverse near cap
    4-Eickhorn
    5-Eickhorn - hairline crack near crossguard
    6-J.Krebs - includes good hanger not shown

What I would like to know is which 1 or 2 should I keep to start a collection?
    Thanks for your help, Bob - PS How can I post photos?

Originally posted by Bob J. View Post
    I am new to this board and need some help. A friend had a serious accident and needed to sell part of his collection. I purchased 6 Heer daggers and would like your opinion on them. All have very nice blades & good scabbards. Sorry I am unable to post/attach photos at present.
    I may need to sell some of these to buy other items he has. Email me for photos etc if interested in any.
    1-WKC
    2-E.F.Horster - slight fading on handle
    3-Herder - 3/16" hairline horizontal crack on reverse near cap
    4-Eickhorn
    5-Eickhorn - hairline crack near crossguard
    6-J.Krebs - includes good hanger not shown

What I would like to know is which 1 or 2 should I keep to start a collection?
    Thanks for your help, Bob - PS How can I post photos?
    Get on 'photo bucket' and upload the pics. There are upload instructions on this site.

Comment

Hi

Welcome Aboard. And yes on using Photobucket and then attach the thread to it on your next post. That is if you don't want to become an Association member which will give you the opportunity to upload photos directly.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X