Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dagger

Hello All,

I won't insult you guys with a disription but I would really appreciate some opinions on this Dagger, especially authenticity and condition. I have been sent these photos but before I go up to see them first hand I thought I would run it past you guys. Cheers for your help. I will also be posting another Dagger for opinions.
    Attached Files

more photos

Photos
    Attached Files

Comment

photos

more photos
      Attached Files

Comment

last one

photo
        Attached Files

Comment

I don't know about the rest of the dagger but the blade is a postwar replacement. Specifically, the distance between the motto and the cross guard is more than one inch (25 mm).

Comment

It would not surprise me if the whole dagger turned out to be a complete fake.

Comment

KINDA REMINDS ME ,OF ONE OF THOSE SPANISH FAKES ,OF YEARS AGO ......

Comment

Its fake then

So everyone believes it to be fake, thanks for the opinions anyone else out there believe it to be genuine as it comes from a dealer and retailer... Also any opinions on the other Dagger, listed as Dagger Two. Cheers.

Comment

I think the only thing wrong with it is the blade. The motto is positioned too far down the blade. I guess it could be a Himmler or Roehm made by Eickhorn, but I didn't see the reverse of the blade.

Comment

Thanks Cogwheel,
                    I am not sure about the Dagger as I have not seen it myself. These are photos from the retailer but I think the reverse of the blade is unmarked. More opinions needed before I go to see it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X