Rohm dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rohm dagger

Can any of you daggers collectors tell me what the price range for a Partial ground SS Rohm dagger ( name only ) by say Eickorn, Herder or Boker , in about excellent condition ? thanks in advance

I saw a nice one go for $2,200,,but it was a Hanel,,but in great shape,,I missed it myself,,I sold one with just a name missing for 2400 about 2 yrs ago,,again it was a Hanel from Gailen David,,wish I handt sold it now

Greg

Comment

oops,,correction mine was an SA,,I guess I need glasses,,lol,,I did see one go at the SOS for $6200,,from Joe Pankowski, now that was a couple of years ago,,might be more or less,,
      hope this helps

Greg

Comment

Take a look at estand see if ones for sale there to compare. If not look at Wittmans site he probably has one. Now his prices are always at the top of the scale but it should give you a idea anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by blitzkrieg gsd View Post
          Take a look at estand see if ones for sale there to compare. If not look at Wittmans site he probably has one. Now his prices are always at the top of the scale but it should give you a idea anyway.

I don't think Wittmann's at the top at the scale. Have you seen Maederer's prices?

Since we are on the subject Wittmann just sold a salty 'name ground only' partial Rohm for $5,500. with a vertical hanger. Take a look. To me that's a 'good deal' if you don't have a big budget and don't mind a 'been there' honest example.
          I don't think you could have found one like that at a better price on e-stand.
          If someone has one....just PM me.

-wagner-

Comment

rohm

I have been looking for the past couple of years for a partial SS ( Eickorn, Boker) on these sites, I have not seen one for sale in exc. or better conditon , hence this posting. If someone wants to sell me one , let me know. thanks
            jim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X