dagger /knife ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dagger /knife ?

anyone know anything abought this dagger? is it real and all..thank you..http://

m

,http://

Comment

picked this up and a few grips for a gun at a yard sale..did not pay much so if its fake its ok...just never seen this before..

Comment

It's a Chinese dagger from the 1930's or thereabouts. Is there a propeller on the reverse crossguard? If so, it's for an air force officer.

Comment

m

hi bill,i never seen this before thanks and is this real/period? just what you see on both sides?thanks for the help.

Comment

These are not my forte so I can't say for certain if it's period but I will say it appears to have legit age on it which would be a good thing. No propeller? Probably Chinese Army, but again, just a guess. See if you can PM Jim Wallace here on WAF, he's a go-to guy for world daggers.

Comment

m

hi,it must be army then.thanks so much as i went to a yard sale and picked up this along with a pair of luger grips and a pair of plastic grips for some typ of beretta ?and a mag that looks like a ww2 one .thanks again and i will do that..i payed very little for everything so if its bad im not out a bunch.i just thought it was neat as i never seen one.take care.

Comment

Rob
                They were talking about these daggers awhile back on gunboards. Think the bird is a pigeon. Its a police dagger without the prop mark W2 Nationalist. Give me a few I'll find the link:

Eric

Comment

m

ok,thanks eric !

Comment

Rush rush
                    Found it, in a roundabout way. I was wrong about awhile back, Jesus time goes by quick. Lol!!
                    Anyway it may help.

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthre...r-Force-dagger

Its cool, nowhere else but good old PA. You never know what you'll find!

Cheers
                    Eric

Comment

k

thanks Eric! that was fast ... thats a bunch in that picture! this is cool as for the price i love it even more..thanks again .. take care
                      Last edited by ROBCROWLEY; 04-07-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X