Page 3 of new haco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page 3 of new haco

Page 3, sorry for all the pages but the site will only allow me to load 2 pics ata time, this is my first time doing this.
    Attached Files

Nice Haco, but it doesn`t look very new
    To add to your page you reply to your original post and then you can upload additional pictures.

Cheers

V.

Comment

Thank you for your information, I screwed this one up as i would have liked to have kept all of the pics on the same thread, but I will not make this mistake in the future. I know it's not the best dagger but it is nickel and that's what I wanted, plus the price was really good. Pics were taken with an Iphone 4, not bad but what killed me was I just got the phone and did not know how to turn off the flash. Will try to post pics of the scabbard outside using mother natures light. Once again thanks.

Comment

No worries, it can be a bit confusing and it would be easier if the add or upload button was on the main editor interface and not further down the page where you can`t see it without scrolling down.

As for daggers, they can`t all be prom queens and some got a harder life than others. You have to appreciate them for what they are and understand that they are all a piece of history. Not everyone can just slap down $1000 for something. If you got a good deal then that is GREAT. Better to have one that might look a bit tired than something that has been humped up and monkeyed with

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X