SandeBoetik

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Opinions... Hitler Youth Hunting Knife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Opinions... Hitler Youth Hunting Knife?

Hi all, I'd like to get some opinions on this knife I came across. Can anyone help me identify this? I've never seen anything like it, and don't even know if it's authentic or perhaps an old reproduction.

Thanks!
    Dzyner

Do you have any more pics? Any of the blade?

Comment

Hi rajko84,

Unfortunately the photo you see of the blade is the only one I have. I do know there are no markings on it at all so my assumption is that the other side looks just like the side you see here.

I was hoping someone would recognize the style or type of knife as being a "known period knife" before moving forward with a request for more photos from the seller. Unfortunately some people just don't have very good cameras, so I'm not 100% sure I can even get better photos. If someone recognizes this knife, and I can research it more based on what it actually is, that may be enough for me to pull the trigger on it.

Thoughts?

Comment

Postwar IMO and done long ago so it looks old now...I could be wrong but I have never seen nor heard of such a knife.

Comment

I do not see any reason why it could of not been made by a HJ member of the period.You will never know for sure and I would price it as a "Never know"

Comment

I would agree with DD, it could be good. That type of the knife that he used looks period, so it could be good home made knife.

Comment

Anything is possible with something like this, I have not seen one previously but now I have.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X