Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engraved LW

Hi

Any comments to this one? Are the engravings correct?

Thanks

Doc
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

IMO bad blade who is the maker?

Comment

Solingen
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
            Solingen
            That style of the E. Pack maker mark is used on political daggers, not on luft. This is a commonly faked maker. So yes the blade is bad IMO.

Comment

rajko:

While I agree that this is a fake etch, I have seen this type of small E Pack mark on Luft2s.

John

Comment

This particular blade is one of those 80's repros I saw at many shows. I know of another dealer using these pack repro blades without the etch and they were used on Luft second models and Army daggers. They were Reddick blades.....all sorts were available.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Sunday View Post
                  This particular blade is one of those 80's repros I saw at many shows. I know of another dealer using these pack repro blades without the etch and they were used on Luft second models and Army daggers. They were Reddick blades.....all sorts were available.
                  I'm with Ed .

-wagner-

Comment

Blade is bad and Ed is 10 years off IMO. I saw this style in the early 1970s.

Comment

Yes Ron you're closer to the time line , I was only remembering when My wife and I were going to many Antique shows across the US and seeing these appear at many shows at an alarming rate. Then I was at a show with Paul Vondrak where we saw Reddick's display and he had a ton of these Luft, Army, S/A, S/S material available. At one of the ovms shows one of the dealers next to our booth was actually swaping blades into Luft and Army daggers and then hustling them to the unsuspecting crowd !!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X