No announcement yet.

Navy imperial dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I saw that one before. I am just trying to find some time to take a closeup photos and to compare both versions I have. There are few errors which will make identification easier.

Comment

Hi there,yes,the quality of my daggers and hangers is very good...buyers give psitive feedback and even some buyers do not want to send back the piece because it is a good and rare work.They know that they have got for small money a nearly original piece.Otherwisen the buyers have to pay 2000 and more for a 100% original marine-dagger. My ones come from an older guy from Solingen whose father had worked at Eickhorn company(which still exsits) He had nearly all maschines and material saved and can repair or produce these good daggers.Even Johnson is buying from him when he stays in Germany.Also Johnson needs sometimes parts for his daggers!
      So,do not waste time and ask all questions you want to have answered.
      regards
      animalundertaker and s.o.

Comment

Help me understand you said they got a nearly original piece? Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by animalundertake View Post
          Hi there,yes,the quality of my daggers and hangers is very good...buyers give psitive feedback and even some buyers do not want to send back the piece because it is a good and rare work.They know that they have got for small money a nearly original piece.Otherwisen the buyers have to pay 2000 and more for a 100% original marine-dagger. My ones come from an older guy from Solingen whose father had worked at Eickhorn company(which still exsits) He had nearly all maschines and material saved and can repair or produce these good daggers.Even Johnson is buying from him when he stays in Germany.Also Johnson needs sometimes parts for his daggers!
          So,do not waste time and ask all questions you want to have answered.
          regards
          Are you claiming that Tom Johnson buys parts to repair daggers?
          pseudo-expert

Comment

I heard a similar story.
            Is it true?

Comment

Hello,

Would be interesting if Mr Johnson also know this story ......

regards

pors12

Comment

They know that they have got for small money a nearly original piece.
                Animalundertaker,

This is the problem, you don't advertise your items as being fakes, repros or copies, you imply that they are period items to the extent that they are worn, show age and patina that has been artificially added. This is the dishonest premise as many people are buying your items on eBay believing them to be period originals, and only the informed buyers are finding that they have bought a fake/copy.

What of the collectors that are buying your items believing they have bought an original at a good price, only to discover later they have a worthless fake? If you advertised your items as high quality reproductions nobody would have an issue. There are many dealers that sell repros, even Johnson and repro dealers like Reddick, but the are advertised and sold as repros and therefore completely honest.

I believe your approach to selling is dishonest, perhaps in future you should advertise your items as repros and there will be few issues. Your fakes are excellent, and therein lies the problem when you don't fully disclose the nature of your wares.

JMHO, Red

Comment

......They know that they have got for small money a nearly original piece.
                  regards
                  I rather think most who buy your wares are believing that they are buying a 100% original piece.
                  I have seen your auctions on ebay and I believe you are deceiving your customers.

Comment

..yes,might be...but I got a lot of customers who are very glad with their cheap piece. Not all are so got experts like you...
                    regards and god bless you
                    axel

Comment

Very good,what you wrote....praise god!

Comment

Animal:

Do you think that God wants you to deceive and cheat people out of their money?

John

Comment

Originally posted by JohnZ View Post
                          Animal:

Do you think that God wants you to deceive and cheat people out of their money?

John
                          I guess he does!!!

Comment

Here's another. Listing says "try to find a better one", maybe it should say "try to find a better, REAL one". If the seller is so honest, disclosure about the dagger being modern production would be expected.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Navy-dagger-...-/320846387798

Comment

Originally posted by Billy G View Post
                              Here's another. Listing says "try to find a better one", maybe it should say "try to find a better, REAL one". If the seller is so honest, disclosure about the dagger being modern production would be expected.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Navy-dagger-...-/320846387798
                              Hey there,if you still need another one ,I can send you you some good photos.No problem.Because you will never find another one for little money.The dagger was produced in Solingen with old material and with the old maschines by the son of an old man who mhad worked in the Eickhorn Company.
                              God bless you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Sunday View Post
                                I guess he does!!!
                                You are OK
                                Do you really beleive that Jesus is the Lord??

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X