Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picked up an Eickhorn Dagger and a SS knife- pics

ok, I decided to pick up a dagger.

Its an earlier one from what I can tell.

The few spots on the blade wiped off, I know it looks like moisture damage in the one photo.

Does it look like an original example, and judging on the photos, where would you value it at?

Also I picked up a SS rune marked butterknife. Again, does it look original, and what would its value be? I found them online for $225-290?

thanks again. it is appreciated.

PS- is IS really hard to take good pictures of daggers!

Correct original looking early Eick, interesting SS butterknife too. Did you get all the stuff in the group pic?? Sounds like you stole the stuff! The Heer dagger brings around $400 to $600 alone depending on where you sell it. Congrats! Kevin.

Comment

Your army is a nice original early Eickhorn despite the scabbard dent it’s a nice collectible example I would say ballpark $500-$700

Comment

Did you get this in Hopewell Junction NY?...looks like some things he had there.

Comment

Don't see that trademark on army daggers very offten,nice.Don't clean or polish the dagger it has great patina takes 75 years to form ,5 minutes to remove.

Comment

Originally posted by heers68 View Post
            Correct original looking early Eick, interesting SS butterknife too. Did you get all the stuff in the group pic?? Sounds like you stole the stuff! The Heer dagger brings around $400 to $600 alone depending on where you sell it. Congrats! Kevin.
            oh no no. Ive gotten all this stuff over the past 6 months. I wish it all came together for what i paid! haha. That would of been the deal of the century.

Originally posted by ValhallaMilitaria View Post
            Did you get this in Hopewell Junction NY?...looks like some things he had there.
            Got it from a guy just north of Albany. Ive been to that Hopewell Junction store before a few times, years ago. No more however.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X