Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need opinions on this TENO Hewer....

Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase this TENO Hewer and would like some opinions. I don't own one to compare to, and even if I did I'd still post here for opinions from the experts

The owner mentioned that both scabbard and hewer have matching numbers. I don't see any numbers on the Hewer so I can't verify this. Where would the number be on the dagger?

What do you think?

Thanks!
    Dzyner

I collect German Daggers.

Looks good. The blade could stand some polishing. I like this ultra rare Teno NCO knot for stand by service.

Comment

Originally posted by cogwheel View Post
      Looks good. The blade could stand some polishing. I like this ultra rare Teno NCO knot for stand by service.
      Hi cogwheel. I wasn't even thinking about the knot. Do you think the knot is original as well? It's in pristine condition.

Comment

The number should be on the blade right under the crossguard eagle.

Comment

The knot looks original to me. It is possible that it may have been added later from unissued stocks.

Comment

The reverse side of the grip plates should be Eickhorn marked as well.

Comment

That knot is more rare then a dagger. It all looks good to me also.

Comment

What number on scabbard throat?

Comment

Hi den70. Unfortunately the owner of this wanted my first born child so I passed on it and don't have the info you're looking for. If it resurfaces (and it may once he realizes he won't get what he's asking) I'll ask for the number.

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Dzyner

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X