Army Officer's Dagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Officer's Dagger

I have an Army Officer's Dagger without markings. Can anyone look at the dagger and tell from the features who made it? Thanks for the help!!

Pictures at: http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/...cers%20dagger/

If the blade is plated ( hard to tell from the pictures ) then my guess would be Voos as a possibility. Your dagger is fitted with E-Pack 1st fittings which were used or sourced by several makers in 1935 and as such it is very hard to determine a specific maker. Some early Voos daggers are known to be matched with a plated blade, Pack fittings and the twin flat headed scabbard screws as seen on your example.

Great dagger and a very desirable early config.

Comment

Originally posted by Degens View Post
      If the blade is plated ( hard to tell from the pictures ) then my guess would be Voos as a possibility. Your dagger is fitted with E-Pack 1st fittings which were used or sourced by several makers in 1935 and as such it is very hard to determine a specific maker. Some early Voos daggers are known to be matched with a plated blade, Pack fittings and the twin flat headed scabbard screws as seen on your example.

Great dagger and a very desirable early config.
      Thanks for the help! I am not a dagger expert, and without markings, it was hopeless for me to tell. From the look of the blade, it looks like it is plated, then again, I can't tell for sure. Thanks again!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X