Sr. Deluxe forester cutlass full rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sr. Deluxe forester cutlass full rig

This near-mint eick cutlass is the later type but amazingly still has nearly all the gilding. And the distrib. Name, and the original frog, and the original knot. And the condition. And, well, everything...
    (and, maybe ivory grips?)

please guys what's a fair price? These seem t/b quite desirable in this condition.... Thanks!
    Attached Files

And
    Attached Files

Comment

Plus
      Attached Files

Comment

In addition
        Attached Files

Comment

And so on
          Attached Files

Comment

Last
            Attached Files

Comment

One more....
              Attached Files

Comment

65 looks and no reax? Is it just a piece o'shyte then?

Comment

That is a avery nice package. Nice to see with the frog and portepee. Even with a little wear, very desirable. The grip scales are in fact ivory. I don't think this is a deluxe version though, it would have decorated scabbard fittings.

Comment

You have an Eickhorn pattern 1059, it seems to me that it is in their shall we say mid deluxe range, it's a nice untouched piece, it shows just a little carrying wear as most of these types do, as far as value I would put it around $1800-2000 as a retail price.

Gary

Comment

Thank'ee kindly mates - so for the estand maybe $1600 then?

Comment

It may not be the Eickhorn deluxe model but it is the nicest looking forestry cutlass I have seen in a long time. Condition is about as good as you can get it. The frog alone goes for about $300.

On most of these you find the leather being infected by the dryrot which doesn't appear to be the case here.

Comment

thanks cog' -- it's a no-rot frog.... if I decide to estand it, maybe $1600?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X