Attached Files

Comment

9&10
          Attached Files

Comment

11&12
            Attached Files

Comment

It's beautiful! The blade it amazingly nice.

Comment

Had a chance at the MAX to see this one in hand and it's a screamer

Comment

I wouldn't necessarily call it a screamer unless you are screaming about the neglect on the rest of the dagger. Ron

Comment

JR, not only do you get some of the best items but your photos are simply amazing too.

Comment

Agreed, JR's items are well known to be some of the nicest out there but the pictures bring it home. I suspect he could make even a crummy dagger look desirable

Comment

Are you sure that is a compliment??

[QUOTE= I suspect he could make even a crummy dagger look desirable [/QUOTE]

Comment

WOOOWEEE, that is an uncleaned beauty!! VERY nice! Kevin.

Comment

Thank you for the kind words. Ross also confirmed that the number is a hit at the National Archives on the owner of this dagger. For those that weren't at the MAX, he gave a wonderful 2 hr. + seminar on the SS research that he has conducted to open up some amazing discoveries on these numbered SS dagger.

Comment

I don't know how you do it JR but you have a knack for finding the most unusual SS dagger specimens around. This one oozes patina and years. Good work.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X