BrunoMado

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLISH WZ22 RADOM BAYONET w/ SCABBARD & FROG-PICK UP THIS AM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POLISH WZ22 RADOM BAYONET w/ SCABBARD & FROG-PICK UP THIS AM.

Here's a nice set. An early Polish Wz22 bayonet w/ scabbard and what I believe, is the original frog. It's very well marked, and the scabbard has remnants of an olive green paint beneath the frog stud, the remainder having been worn down to the base metal but with a nice patina. From my experience, these don't show up too often! A few pix below for your perusal. Thanks for your comments.
    Attached Files

Couple more...
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello
      Nice and original set which not common !!
      Regards
      Alain

Comment

Merci Allain!

Comment

Hello looks like Wz.29 bayonet with german upgrade of czechoslovak or austrian frog.

Comment

The frog IS most definitely Czech, but I see no modifications at all to the bayonet that would indicate German rework. Thx for your comments.

Comment

Hello
              No german rework. When germans reworked this kind of bayonets they blued the bayonet overall and most of the time they removed the ring of the muzzle ring.
              Regards
              Alain

Comment

We dont see the backside, so made a opinion about czechoslovak frog is quick but could be wrong,as austrian used same frog. By czechoslovak army piece there would be stamps on backside.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X